- Stress for Success
- You Are the Message
- The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive: A Leadership Fable
- Secrets of Power Negotiating
- Getting Things Done
- Jesus CEO: Using Ancient Wisdom for Visionary Leadership
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't
Michael S. Hyatt Who?
Michael S. Hyatt is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Thomas Nelson Publishers, the largest Christian publishing company in the world and the sixth largest trade book publishing company in the U.S. The company is privately-held. He has worked at the company for a total of twelve years. He has also written four books, one of which landed on the New York Times bestseller list where it stayed for seven months.
Share this article