• Search this blog

AddThis Share This Article Get Updates by Email email2 Tell a friend





Had you read the “Twilight” books before getting the script?

I read the first book in one day, and then before filming, I read the second and the third. Now, I am actually into the fourth. I’m a big fan.

What I liked about the “Twilight” series is that it is kind of a throwback to the original vampire vibe, which is that they are these mysterious, beautiful creatures with sexual undertones. Lately I think vampire movies have kind of gotten a bad rap. When I first heard that my agents wanted me to go up for a vampire movie, I was thinking blood and gore—like, zombie movies. Right away I was like, “No, that’s not for me.” And they said, just read the book.



Peter Facinelli's favorite books:





  1. Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4) by Stephenie Meyer

    Book Cover: Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4) by Stephenie Meyer
    (sci-fi, children books, fantasy series, fantasy, teens)

  2. Robert Mitchum: A Biography by George Eells

    Book Cover: Robert Mitchum: A Biography by George Eells

    "I love biographies. My favorite, I think, is Robert Mitchum’s biography. "


    Source: http://www.vanityfair.com



.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Like what you read? Then please sign up for Free Email Updates.
Your Ad Here
Clicky Web Analytics ss_blog_claim=97ecb57082a7f066aef5d0c86d1492fd