• Search this blog

AddThis Share This Article Get Updates by Email email2 Tell a friend


Ashley Greene's favorite books:

  1. Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)

    Book Cover
    (sci-fi, children books, teens)

    "Did you immediately like Twilight when you first read it?

    Oh my gosh, yes. My managers can vouch for how badly I really wanted the part, and my friends and family know how hard I worked on it. I can relate with the fans as far as how they’re in love with the Edward character, because he’s literally this perfect being and I totally get it. It’s so funny working with all these people and seeing them in real life. I’m just as big a fan of Stephenie [Meyer] and of the books as anybody else. I just happened to get the opportunity to portray Alice."


  2. Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)

    Book Cover
    (sci-fi, children books, fantasy series, fantasy, teens)

    "What book are you reading?
    I’m reading Breaking Dawn"


  3. Sanford Meisner on Acting by Sanford Meisner

    Book Cover


    "I like to have Sanford Meisner’s book [about the Meisner acting technique] with me. I read and reread that book because I rely on it for the acting chops."




  4. Source:
    http://www.vanityfair.com




blog comments powered by Disqus

Like what you read? Then please sign up for Free Email Updates.
Your Ad Here
Clicky Web Analytics ss_blog_claim=97ecb57082a7f066aef5d0c86d1492fd